Friday, October 21, 2005

after all i went through...

...I have to quit my job.  Not right this minute, but soon.  I knew I had to quit because of the schedule, but this just confirms it.  Right now, I work the latest shift they have, 3-11pm.  As of November 13th, the latest the office will be open is 8pm.  Meaning the latest I would start is noon.  I mean, it's hard for Joey to find a job outside the hours I have now...imagine how much worse it will be once these new shifts kick in.  You thought I was kicking myself in the ass before...I think I need my foot surgically removed now.  Not only that, but even if we didn't have to work opposite schedules, someone would have to be home to (a)take the kids to school, at different times, and (b)pick them up.  That's not gonna be easy.  Oh well...I know what I'll be doing during my vacation...classifieds, here I come.

 til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. Wow Annie, this is going to be difficult.  I'll be praying.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a shame. Maybe this will lead to something better. Happens a lot when you're not looking! Good luck!

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry but as they say it will get better, goodluck. And whos knows maybe you won't have to quit miracles do happen but even if you do hpefully you will find something better.

    ReplyDelete