Monday, October 17, 2005

saturday six #79

Here's my answers to this week's Saturday Six!

1. Who was the last person you send flowers to?  Who was the last person to send you flowers?

The last person I sent flowers to was Joey's mom for either her b'day or Mothers' Day...I can't remember.  The last time someone sent flowers to me was when I was still in high school...a dozen long-stemmed red roses...awwww.

2. What is your favorite single piece of furniture in your home and why?

My bed, because that's where I sleep, silly!

3. You are given the chance to model clothing in a catalog.  What type of clothing would you most want to model and why?

I would say flare jeans and a long top, because I like them.  As far as a designer, I have no idea.

4. Take this quiz:  What is your "power color?"

Your Power Color Is Magenta At Your Highest:

You energize yourself and push others to suceed.

At Your Lowest:

You feel frustrated and totally overwhelmed.

In Love:

You are suprised by who you attract. You're a love magnet.

How You're Attractive:

Open and free spirited, people want to explore the world with you.

Your Eternal Question:

"What is my next source of inspiration?"
What's Your Power Color?


5. What product are you mostly likely to buy in bulk?  Have you figured out whether you actually are saving money by doing so?

Right now, I haven't been buying anything in bulk, but when I do, it's usually pet food.  And I think I do save on it by buying bulk.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #75 from Mortimer:  Now that winter is approaching, what is your ultimate comfort food? What guilty pleasure do you eat that is sinfully not good for you but, you can't get enough?

Tastykake Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes. Period.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. For number 2 I'd have to say my rocking chair that I inherited from my mom after she died... it was my grandmother's before that. I LOVE to rock... it centers me. Research on ADHD suggests that it actually can actually have a physiolocial effect on the neural net of some folks (like me I guess)
    For number 3 that sure is a loaded question... I mean some of us have always wanted to try clothing meant for the other gender... not because one is kinky or weird but just out of curiosity. Some of them clothes so dang comfy! Haven't weirded you out have I? It is a bit lopsided that it is far more acceptable for females to wear male oriented clothing than it is the other way. Of course one could argue that it has more to do with gender roles and expectations and sterotypes. Hmm.... what was the question again?
    Michael

    ReplyDelete