Monday, October 31, 2005

insomnia

Dammit...I can't sleep.  I just can't seem to get my camera (actually, lack of it) off my mind.  I'm sitting here crying and racking my brain trying to figure out where the hell it went.  It's driving me crazy.  Figures, the one time I put it down somewhere other than in my purse, it grows legs and walks away.  I hope that it broke for whoever has it now.  Damn that person, whoever it may be.  As far as getting a new camera goes, I was outbidded...WAY outbidded.  I can't afford what they're putting up there--no way...so that's adding to my frustration.  I wish someone would take pity on me and get me a new one, but I know that won't happen...I'm not that lucky.  Nope, and never will be.  Oh well...I guess I can dream.  I do that a lot--that's all I can do.  That's if I can sleep.

til next time...=(

5 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween. Trick or treat!

    Tilly
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it breaks on them too....or you find it under a pillow!  GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pray to St. Anthony, and if it is still around you will find it!  If not, I hope it breaks for the person who stole it too.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  4. : ( I am soooo sowwy! I am so far behind and now look at what I have come to see. I would so buy you a new camera but since mine is still in shipping (one month later) and I didn't buy it that puts me in a bind. : - p

    I hope you do find it or WHOEVER has it. When you do I will kick major booty for you.

    Hugs
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry hope it truns up like something do when u not looing for it goodluck

    ReplyDelete