Saturday, October 29, 2005

good thing, i guess

After I wrote the last entry, I came to the conclusion that the camera is gone...so I started looking for a new one.  So where do you go for a good, cheap camera??  Ebay, of course.  And you know what?  Not only did I find one, I found a GOOD one...here's a pic...

It's an SLR camera...all I know about that is that it's got a LOT of features...like 10x zoom, audio, etc.  It's refurbished, and it's only $23, including shipping.  Cool.

til next time...=)

5 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhh!  Aaaahhhhh!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pic, is that a digital or just regular? either way, its a great buy!!

    liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that camera really is that cheap, Then it's probably no good. Make sure it has at least 5 megapixels, if it's digital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think that the camera looks nice, but usually a camera is not $23. So... I guess what I am trying to say is that a camera that cheap might break easily. I would have just gone and bought my own form Wal*Mart.
    See ya l8er;
    B.Q. LOVER

    ReplyDelete