Wednesday, October 12, 2005

stress sucks

What more can I say...the title says it all.  Not having the car, not really being able to do some major food shopping because of said lack of car, not being able to find a new job (same reason...stupid car), and the number one thing that's causing all this damn worry, anxiety, and stress...money, and the virtual absence of it.  Still haven't got the car back...maybe next week.  Who knows.

This is driving me bonkers--people at work are asking me what's wrong, because I'm not my normal happy-go-lucky self.  What the hell do I tell them...?  I don't like to pawn my problems off on other people--I hate feeling needy.  I would like to tell them what's really on my mind...things I won't mention, even here...it's just too embarrassing.  No way.  The sacrifices I've made in recent months...you just can't imagine.  Yes, I'm still kicking myself in the ass everyday for taking this stupid job--it was (and is) so not worth what I'm putting myself through.

I think I'm done venting--for now, anyway.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is hard.  Feeling needy leaves you so vulnerable.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry but it will all get better sooner or later it has too i know and i promise

    ReplyDelete