Saturday, October 29, 2005

saturday six #81

Saturday Six...go visit and play!

Here's my answers...

1. What is a bigger pet peeve for you:  someone trying to talk on a cell phone during a movie, a baby crying in a restaurant, a dog barking on your street, or music played loud enough to rattle windows.

The music...I deal with it almost every day from my neighbor below me.

2. What is your favorite cologne or perfume that you wear most often?  Which one is the one you like the scent of, but don't wear often or at all?

I usually don't wear perfume--I'm not really a girly girl.  I have no idea.

3. In your opinion, what is the best way to tell someone you value how much they mean to you?

Tell them to their face! ...duh.

4. Earlier this week, I posted a personality quiz:   If you haven't taken it, please do; if you already have, how accurate were the results compared with your true personality.

I scored a 40...

31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest.
Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

It was kind of accurate, but the 41-50 range sounded like me too.  The friends thing didn't sound like me--I seem to make friends fairly easy, but I am loyal to my friends too.

5. When was the last time you feel you got as much sleep as you really needed in a single night?

I don't remember--I don't get to sleep in too much.  After getting up early all week, my internal clock likes to get me up too early on the weekends...and I can't fall back to sleep.

6. If a stranger walked up to you and handed you a briefcase with enough money to pay off every debt you had down to the penny, do you think you could start from then on living debt-free?

I think I could...I haven't been overspending in recent months, and now I'm smarter--most of my debt was from when I was still in college.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I couldn't stand if somebody talked on a cell phone during a movie.  Sometimes they even ring during church!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete