Monday, October 24, 2005

the rest of the story

I called off of work today, for two reasons: (1)because I'm not feeling so hot, and (2)to (try to) prevent Joey from getting sick by taking care of the kids tonight.  I know how Joey gets when he's sick, and if he got what Little Guy had, I'd most likely be rushing him to the ER when his throat closes on him.  Captain Obvious says that's not good.

After I wrote this morning's entry, Joey (The Man) woke up and told me the whole story of what happened at the hospital.  For one, they didn't get home until after 5am.  He told me Little Guy was awesome and very polite while there.  He was asking questions about everything...feeding his curiousity.  He was so good, he got 2 sets of stickers!  He also told me the doc almost wanted to admit him...it was either that or antibiotics.  As you can tell, he close the latter.  Not only did he have the acute pharyngitis, he also has a touch of pneumonia in his ear...yay.  It was a good thing Joey decided to take him up there when he did--if he had waited, it would have gotten worse.  Awesome call, Dad.

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment