Tuesday, October 25, 2005

brrrr

I know I live in a somewhat cold state (PA), but does it have to start so early??  We turned the heat on for the first time this year, and what did I see on some of the cars while taking Bum to school this morning?  I'm biting my tongue as I say this...SNOW.  It was on the cars of teachers who live in the nearby higher elevations.  I haven't seen snow this early in at least a few years.  Actually, right now outside it's a snow/sleet/rain mix--ewwww.  Now don't get me wrong, I like the winter--sledding, building snow forts, snowball fights, driving in snow (when no one else is out), etc.  But Halloween isn't even here yet!  I know...some places already got feet of the white stuff...it usually doesn't hit here until sometime in November.  And that's a few flurries here and there.  Oh well--maybe it's a sign for what's to come...anybody wanna come over and help me build my snow fort/sled tunnel this year?  Feel free to come over anytime...when the snow starts sticking, anyway. 

Ok...I'm done whining now.  I'll whine about my sick day at work later.  lol.

til next time...=)

5 comments:

  1. Waaahhhh! I'm gonna whine a little, 'cause I hate the winter. I love summer: hazy hot and humid...you don't have to shovel HEAT!

    OK, I'm good. Enjoy the winter, lol

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It snowed here Annie!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siiigh, I love the cold, but loath it also. Such a shame lol

    Hugs
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. we usuwally get a freezinf rain on Halloween...once i a whe it is nice......kasey

    ReplyDelete
  5. its getting cold here too mostly in the evenings

    ReplyDelete