Monday, October 17, 2005

pumpkins pumpkins everywhere

This is what I did today:

Little Guy's class went to Roba's Tree Farm today, and at the last minute (literally) I decided to go.  I wanted pics, so I guess in a way, I had no choice.  But you know what, it was fun.  We had a blast--from the hayride to the pig show to picking a pumpkin to getting lost in the corn maze (with his teacher...lol), it was awesome.  I would suggest taking kids of all ages there (if you're close, that is)...it's fun for everyone.  WOOHOO!!

til next time...=)

6 comments:

  1. Little Guy looks like he is having a blast.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics looked like yall had fun and that reminds me of a farm like that i went to in fouth or fifth grade which had a hayride pumpin patch, and some pigsa and farm animals, cows, but i cannot remember the name f that place been to long lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, and look at all the pumpkins!  Now I want to rush out and start making jack-o-lanterns right away.  =)

    http://www.livejournal.com/users/ophelialaughs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm green with envy! These are awesome! I'd love to visit a place like that.
    Cosette - http://journals.aol.com/pandorasbazaar/PandorasJournal/entries/516

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!  Great fall photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allrighty then time for a road trip... how far is this place from MN? This entry makes me long for the simpler times when the children were young and the biggest dillema what who got to carve which pumpkin. Enjoy this time Annie, goes by much too quickly.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete