Saturday, October 29, 2005

not happy

This sucks.  Big time.  I've been furiously been looking around my house, turning it upside down.  Why, you ask??

My camera is MIA right now.

I haven't seen it since yesterday, when I set it down somewhere in the house after the Halloween parade...it must've grown legs and walked out the door.  I was thinking I accidently left it at the store, but I called and they said no.  I asked Bum if by chance she took it to Grandma's house with her, but she said no.  She said she saw it in my room, but it's not there either.

Right now I am sooo pissed off because of my stupidity in leaving it sitting on some counter in the house...mainly because I had every intention of uploading the pics I took and posting them today.  GRRRRRR.  Making things worse is Joey, who keeps saying, "It's just a camera.  I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of it."  Yeah...an expensive camera...that I constantly use!!!  DUH!  I swear, I treat that thing like it's an American Express card--I never leave home without it.  AAAAAA!  It's only been a day, but I'm going nuts trying to figure out what the hell happened to it...

What a way to start my vacation.

til next time...=)

1 comment: