Monday, October 24, 2005

take two

...stolen from Leslie, who stole it from Nicki

Two names you go by:

Annie and Mooooooom

Two parts of your heritage:

Polish and German...there's one more =)

Two things that scare you:

Hmm...losing everything I have, and being alone.

Two of your everday essentials:

Coffee (so I don't get a headache) and cigarettes (so I'm not climbing the walls).

Two things you are wearing right now:

Purple sweats/pjs and fleece pullover

Two of your favorite Bands or Musical Artists:

Maroon 5 and Chicago

Two of your favorite songs:

"Sunday Morning"--Maroon 5..."Saturday In the Park"--Chicago

Two things you want out of a relationship (other than real love):

Friendship and responsibility. 

Two Truths:

I am anxious about lots of stuff, and I love my kids, no matter how much I yell at them.

Two physical things that appeal to you

Butt and...I dunno!!  Everything.

Two favorite hobbies:

Writing here, and watching movies.

Two things you want really badly:

A new car, and to be financially stable.

Two places you want to go on vacation:

Anywhere but here...anyone have some money so I can go? (hint hint...my vacation's next week...)

Two things you want to do before you die:

Watch my kids grow up, and get married...that would be cool.

Two ways that you are stereotypically a chick/guy:

I complain, and I like to gab.

Two things you wouldn't normally admit:

I'm so honest and open, I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but when I do, I'll be sure to put it here!!

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Coolo.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie.   Thanks for visiting my journal.   I love it when i find comments from "new" journalers..   I'm aways looking around for journals to read.. and it's an easy way to find them.

    Great answers.

    Oh.. and I love the  old photo of your little one enjoying his meal. lol.
    too cute.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete