Thursday, October 27, 2005

nuttin much

I love putting up old pics...it's just thinking of the stories that go with them that sucks.  This pic doesn't really have a story, so it's not that hard. It's just cute. =)

Bum and Little Guy...1999

Little Guy went back to school yesterday, and he's doing fine.  Bum's being her normal pain-in-the-butt self.  I'm still sick, and I think Joey's getting it too...grrrrr.

Tomorrow's their Halloween parade/party at school...fun.  I have no idea why they're having it tomorrow--Halloween's on Monday.  Don't worry--I'll have pics to share...

This year we had to order their costumes online, since we don't have the car to go shopping.  And it figures that the kids had no idea what they wanted to be...we didn't order them until Monday--and had to pay extra to have them shipped overnight so they'd be here in time.  Yay...more money that I don't have going down the drain.  But it's for a good cause, I guess--the kids being happy.

til next time...=)

ps...2 more days, then vacation!  Woohoo!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics..memories or not......thanks for sharing............Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody said the kids were coming around tonight but I think it will be on Monday.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the old pics also..  but I find that I sometimes get depressed when I look at them..  I miss my babies so much..   They grow up to darn fast!!!!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete