Sunday, October 23, 2005

Saturday Six #80

This week's Saturday Six...

1. How many products throughout your home are labelled "antibacterial"?

Believe it or not, nothing.

2. As a general rule, and assuming any required knocking on wood, how often do you get anything more serious than a sniffle or mild cold?

For me, that's VERY rare...I think the last time I was really sick was about 2 years ago.  Joey, on the other hand, gets sick about once every other month.  I guess opposites attract...

3. John Scalzi ran
this story about research that suggests the increased use of "antibacterial" products aren't necessary for people who are generally healthy, and might be causing the creation of "superbugs" that are resistant to antibiotics.  Are you more likely to avoid these products after reading about studies like this?

Not really...I don't even look at what I'm buying and I avoid them (if that makes sense), I guess.

4. Take this
quiz:  Will you pass the U.S. Citizenship Test?

You Passed the US Citizenship Test

 

Congratulations - you got 10 out of 10 correct!

5. Now that the gas prices have dropped just a little (but nowhere near enough), what's the most you've paid for a gallon of gas so far?

I can't remember...I think it was $3.59.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #76 from
Psychfun:   What was your favorite cereal as a kid?  When was the last time you had a bowl of it?

Golden Grahams...I had some about a month ago.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. I heard antibacterial products weren't good for you either.  But I didn't know that before and I own a lot of them.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the nomination! Glad I popped over!!!!!!!
    Peace
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete