Saturday, February 25, 2006

awesome day

Had fun yesterday.  As you can see from below, that's what most of our refund went for.  It's in the shop today, getting some brake thingy fixed--free of charge (the dealer we got it from has a garage across the street).  Thing was, the garage wouldn't let it pass inspection until that was fixed, so that's gonna take all day.  But they did let me take it to work last night, on the condition that I would have it there first thing this morning.  So I obliged.

At work, I was in such a good mood, and people noticed.  Everyone was happy for me, and my manager asked me if I was staying there now...uh, no.  But he was in a good mood...joking with me asking me how many days I had left...lol.  Later, he monitored me, said my calls were virtually perfect, and said he had nothing for me to improve on...awesome!  Then I went home not too long after that...I didn't want to be there--I wanted to catch up on the driving I missed out on for nearly 6 months..lol.

Of course, I didn't just take it to work--I got out of work 3 hours early.  So we decided to go somewhere we haven't been in over a year--Wal-Mart.  See, there's no bus that goes there, and with no car...well, you get the idea.  So me, Joey and Bum (Home Fry was at Grandma's house) hopped in the vroom-vroom and off we went.  We didn't get much, just basically looked around at what we were gonna get in the near future...a new computer chair for our room, a computer desk and wireless router for the kids' room, a CAMERA for me (couldn't leave that out!).  After that, we decided to drive around the area of Wal-Mart and see what was new.  They'd been adding new stores, restaurants, etc.  Wow.  More places to spend money!!!  Woohoo!

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying your car!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you finally had a good day; you've been due for one of them and glad it was today!! Sounds like an awesome time

    betty

    ReplyDelete