Tuesday, February 14, 2006

valentine's day

     

Despite the last entry, I'm in a fairly good mood.  Why?  I dunno.  I guess I knew it was coming, that's all.  It surely isn't because today's Valentine's Day--with the exception of the kids having their parties in school today (Home Fry had an ICE CREAM party), today's just like any other day.  No celebration here, no presents, etc.  I don't even think either one of us has said "Happy Valentine's Day" either.  No big deal.  But for everyone else...

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. glad you are in a fairly good mood! And I'll say it, Happy Valentine's Day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do anything for Valentines Day either besides get some stuff for my kids...just another day, although I'm a graphaholic so I do have tons of stuff in my journal.  Chris

    ReplyDelete