Thursday, February 16, 2006

looking back

Since sitting here, I've been doing a little reflecting about work, and the waste it was.  To think I put up such a fit for this job...what was I thinking?  Was I out of my mind...temporarily insane, or just naive?  I remember...I think it was the "positive" part of me thinking my schedule would get better.  Thinking work in general would get better.  For the most part, by the time I was transferred, that part of me was shattered.  There was no way at that point that it could get better--the only way at my job was down.  And that's exactly how it got...worse, until the point where I couldn't take it anymore.  Now I'm at the point where I'm just waiting for them to fire me.  I still haven't received word about it, and until I do, I can't collect...all I can do is wait.  I think I'll call tomorrow.  Can't hurt...

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. sorry hope it gets better

    ReplyDelete

  2. Sorry to read about your employment problems, Annie ... Hope things improve, soon.

    Thanks for adding your image to my Frappr map (I'm on yours now, too). [:)]

    ~Brian @---->---

    PS: I've added you to my, Other Blogs, lists on both of mine (below).

    The Love Train (Music & lyrics)
    http://thelovetrain.blogspot.com/

    The Love Train ~ Personally (Poetry, quotes, writings)
    http://thelovetrainpersonally.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think calling them and making everything final will help you to close this chapter of your life. Good idea to do so

    betty

    ReplyDelete