Thursday, February 16, 2006

good news

I had a fairly good day...I got some stuff outside cleaned up, since it was SO NICE today.  The bad part of that is now my back hurts from raking loads of garbage (literally), and my fingertip feels funny since I accidently poked it with a thorn from a branch I picked up (hours ago).  I guess it's good pain, because I can look in the backyard and say, I DID THAT.  Oh yeah, the kids got to ride their scooters in the alley behind the house, too.  It was a good day.

We also rented the apartment!  Cool lady, her teenage daughter, and two dogs.  Now we have to paint (we have to get the paint first...that's the hard part) and fix the window (again, getting the window is, well, you know).  Martin (landlord) will take the expenses off our rent for this month, as well as some for the painting....yay!

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully they will be good renters....Mine are 300.00 behind for last month and 600.00 behind for this month....what to do. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping that these renters are better than the previous one. Seems like a good combination, can only hope they have no skeletons in their closets that come out when they move in.

    Isn't it nice to have a work day and then look around at the end of the day and see how much you have accomplished? Bet the kids slept great last night after playing outside in that nice temperature

    betty

    ReplyDelete