Saturday, February 25, 2006

da 5'er...a day late

Time for this week's 5'er...go play!

1. Have you ever "mooned" anyone? Tell us about it.

I can't remember if and when I did that, probably did it to Joey a number of times--you know, walking to the tub...lol.

2. Did you ever toilet paper someone's house when you were a kid?

That I know I never did, but it sure as hell looks like fun!

3.  In your town where is the best place to get a really good hamburger?

I don't know about a plain hamburger, but my favorite place to get a Texas Hamburger (chili sauce, onions, and mustard) is the Keystone Restaurant.  MMMM...I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!!

4. What is the worse movie you ever saw...and have you ever walked out on a movie cause it was so bad?

I've never walked out on a movie...but I heard Fantasia was that bad...my mom and niece walked out and got a refund.

5. If you could change your eye color would you and what color would you chose?

Wouldn't change them at all...I like my blue/gray eyes.  I think it kind of goes good with the hair...lol.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. I'm hungry for a burger now too!!  Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your eyes are pretty; I never toilet papered anyone; always afraid of getting caught

    betty

    ReplyDelete