Thursday, February 2, 2006

so much to say

Damn...working late has prevented me from writing lately--it's been taking a lot out of me.  I've come to the conclusion that working until 1am isn't bad...until you're trying to go to bed.  Unfortunately, it was short-lived--I'm back on afternoons next week, along with six days.  Joy.

I have so much to catch you guys up on, since I haven't written in a few days.  Let's just say lots has happened...let me think.

Hmmm.  Okay.  Here we go.

The kids are feeling better.  Joey had whatever it was over the weekend, too, but he's okey dokey now.  Now I think I've got something, but not as bad as what they had.  Not even close.  Damn.

Biotch downstairs got her 10-day eviction notice from Martin.  In response, she broke one of the windows in her apartment.  Must've thrown something through it.  Making a statement, I guess.

Called the post office again...she threw the mail in the yard again.  Supervisor at the post office thought it was taken care of in his absence last week...nope.  Called the postal inspector too--she said we have to see her doing it so they can prosecute.

Had to ride the bus to work twice (no, make that three times, including today) this week, but it's not that bad.  Getting home is what sucks.  I hate feeling needy.

Report card day was yesterday.  Neither one of them did bad.  Who knew?

We came to the conclusion this morning that we need to take Bum to a psychologist.  There's something going on in that head of hers, and we need to know what, why, and how to change it for the better.

I think that catches you up.  For now, anyway.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. goodluck with everything, the biotch, your daughter. hope it all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. poor bum!    Take care of that angel.

    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. good idea to get help for Bum if you think she needs help.

    betty

    ReplyDelete