Saturday, February 11, 2006

news

The apartment looks better now than it did yesterday--we cleaned it up some.  I took Barbara and Betty's advice and took pics with a non-digital camera, but after the garbage was taken out.  I know I should have left it there, but the stench was just too much.  Anyhoo, Joey cleaned the kitchen, including the fridge.  Some people came to look at it today...all of them nice, potential tenants.  So many, in fact, that we ran out of applications (actually, the owner only sent 5...lol).  They all liked it, especially when we told them it would be getting a new window and a paint job.  Yay.

Also today I finally filed my taxes...the other W-2 came in the mail yesterday.  The final total?  A little over $6,000.  After the government takes what I owe for student loans...about $3,800.  Not bad.  That also made me happy today.

Which brings me to tomorrow...I called off yesterday, so that's going to be brought up when I go in tomorrow.  That's IF I can get there--I still have to find a ride, and they're calling for snow overnight...not too sure on how much.  I already know I'm suspended for three days due to me calling off on Wednesday for the same reason--no way of getting there.  What's next, I dunno.  Dammit. 

In a way, that's ok though, since I'm going to see if I can still get the job at Bank of America.  Someone I know from work is also going up there (I mentioned him before...Matt, the one who was giving me a ride when we first got booted), so I'll see if he can get me up there until I get a car.  Who knows.

I think that covers everything...

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. When it's time to change you gotta rearrange .  I think God is trying to tell you something.  If you aren't happy doing what you are doing.  Do something else. Find the work that you love, and the compensation will follow.  The more you love what you are doing the more successful it will be for you. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you can get the job at Bank of America; in the meantime, hope that you get some decent, nice tenants :)

    enjoy!

    betty

    ReplyDelete