Friday, February 3, 2006

what city and state?

I've now been in the new office for about three weeks, and you know what I just realized?  I could be taking YOUR 411 calls (well, some of you anyway).  I forgot I was doing directory for Verizon landline now...DUH.  I get mostly PA, NJ, and DE calls, with a weird one thrown in just for the hell of it.  Like the ones that just want to know what day it is, what time it is, etc.  I get so many calls for Philadelphia these days, I'm starting to know my way around the city now...and I've only been there once in recent years...lol.  Just thought I'd mention that...I need to go to bed now.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Hi.. can I get the number for...   lol

    Maryland here,  so close, yet so far away.

    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Montana so I don't think you got me, although it would be nice if you did. I rarely use the 411 service though.

    betty

    ReplyDelete