Sunday, February 12, 2006

what to do...

I don't want to go to work this afternoon.  I know when I get there I'm getting a new asshole ripped into me, in a nice way.  I know this since I haven't spoken to my team leader since two weeks ago, before I called off twice in a week.  I. don't. want. to. go. 

Maybe you guys can help me.  As you already know, I need a new job.  A job that's close enough that I won't be breaking the bank for gas money.  Something that can work within my schedule.  So Joey can get a job.  So I don't have to worry about who is going to get the kids from school.  Some job that I can have more time with the family.  You probably know what I'm getting at.  I think I need a stay-at-home job.  The thing is...I have no idea where to start looking.  Anyone have a clue?  I want something reputable...no fly-by-night bullshit.  I'd appreciate any feedback on this, being that I'm pretty much desperate at this point.  Any ideas?  Let me know.

I just realized my hit counter reset.  Damn.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. my hit counter reset itself too; I just got rid of it; I figure why bother. AOL is going to keep messing it up.

    Options for you to work at home:

    Daycare?
    Avon?
    Mary Kay?
    some small businesses (like one man companies) might pay you to answer phones for them at your home - like maybe plumbers or lawn service guys - and you could make appts or something.

    Might have to be creative, but I bet you can think of something

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I got your alerts tonight and read through some of your entries. sorry to hear about your job not working out. As far as ideas to work at home..have you thought of watching other children in your home? In my area, minimum is $100.00 a week...my neighbor is making $250.00 a week watching only two kids...and you can watch up to six kids a week. The ratio is 6:1.;
    If you're registered, the DHEC would even reimbursed you for meal cost.
    I am thinking of it myself.
    Goodluck,
    Gem :-)

    ReplyDelete