Tuesday, February 7, 2006

stuff

Just a little something before I go to hell with fluorescent lighting...not much going on here.  I hate public transportation--I have to leave my house about 2 hours before I have to be there, so I can be an hour early.  It's either that or I'm late, which I can't do...if I'm 3 minutes late or more, I get a 3-day suspension.  Oops.  And getting a ride down is really out of the question, since everyone I can get a ride with is either working hours before or after me.  Dammit.

You know, I could've had a job at Bank of America in 3 weeks, making more than what I am now, and with better benefits.  The keywords here are "could have"--the hours are not within my reach, meaning in order for Joey to get a job, I have to work later hours.  Like shifts starting around 4 or 5pm.  Oh well.  And to think, it sounded so good.

She's still down there, but only until tomorrow when her phone gets turned on at her new house.  She's moved out, but she's been hanging out down there because the phone's still on in the apartment.  We were kind of thinking that's what it was...either that or she was using the 10-day eviction notice against the landlord (that way he couldn't rent it out, etc).

So that's my past few days...who knows when I'll be writing again...

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Well good to see your still alive and all is going well. Looks like the hell under your feet will be gone real soon for good this time, but all is well in the KKMOM home so that good too here.



    -*-*- Donnie -*-*-



    P.S. I know the s/n looks wiered it's becuase it won't let me comment with my other one..uggghh...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are okay; hadn't seen anything from you for a bit; got worried. I hope she truly is gone as soon as the phone gets hooked up. Makes you wish you worked for the phone company installing, KWIM?

    betty

    ReplyDelete