Wednesday, February 8, 2006

cha-ching

Someone just made my day this morning, and you'd be surprised at who it was.  Actually, it was two people, but what they both said made me feel good.  Wanna know who it was?  The Department of Education, that's who!  Why, you ask?  They told me I don't owe as much as I thought...which means I'll be getting a income tax REFUND this year!  In fact, I'll be getting more than I thought, since the governemnt will be taking less than half of what my return will be (I think).  The guy I talked to told me he usually doesn't get to make someone happy..lol.  This means I might be able to get a car (and a camera?!?) with that refund...woohoo!  Now if I would only get my other W-2 in the mail...I think I'm gonna have to call them and see WTF is going on with it.  It might have got lost in the mail or something--who knows.  I'm just so happy today!  If I get a ride to work today, that would make my day too!  Crossing my fingers.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. hope it works out for you and you get a good refund! That would relieve so much stress if you can get a car and not have to rely on public transportation....

    have a good one!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah You!!!!!! God please send a way to work for Annie.  There...now that that is taken care of you can have a wonderful
    day!!!! I am so excited for you!  I want you to hurry up and get a camera too so you can turn into a photo nut like me!!!! Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good news! Don't you love to get something new? It always makes me feel better, for a while. ~Diane~

    ReplyDelete