Saturday, January 28, 2006

yet another sick day

As I said in the entry below, yesterday was a bad day in the making, starting at midnight when the bus was late.  I didn't get home until 1am, and to bed around 2:30.  I was off in lalaland when I was woke up by the sounds of Bum complaining of a tummy ache.  I looked at the clock--3:30.  Joey got up too, and we took her temperature...a very low-grade fever, but nothing to worry about.  The next thing you know, Home Fry's up and puking on the floor.  When asked why he did that, his reply was (in his usual cool attitude), "You didn't get the bucket...so there!"  LOL.  So I didn't get back to sleep until about 5am.  Since they were sick, they didn't go to school, and Joey let me sleep in a little...til about 9.  Yay.

I had to go to the bank before I went to work, to get money for the day.  When I did, once again the balance wasn't what I thought it should be.  I asked about it, and they told me there were two overdrafts...WTF?  I was just told y'day that there was money in there, and that any transactions that came through would be covered by my paycheck today!  I was furious...but they just basically threw their hands in the air, and said "it's not our fault and you should have been keeping track of what was coming out of your account".  Damn.  Oh well.

The rest of the day went okay...went to work, got monitored, came home.  Found out the girl downstairs almost got her butt kicked by two people at her door, but she wouldn't come out...chicken shit.  I would've loved to see that...lmao.  Speaking of her, Martin the landlord's making a stop here tomorrow...hee hee hee.  I'll let you know how that goes...

til next time...=)

5 comments:

  1. poor kids; hope they are better by now and you don't get it.  Lots of nasty sicknesses going around.

    Wonder if someone got into your acct somehow and is siphoning off money?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is always the Mom who gets to clean up the vomit?  Sorry your little kiddies are sick.  I hope they get better soon! Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the kids are feeling better now.  We went through that stomach thing last week.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry hope they feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the bad tummy's have healed.  Yuck.  There is nothing worse than a stomach virus.

    LOL..  sorry I'm laughing at you,  but I recently had the same experience with the bank when the debit machine spit my card out to me..   opps.

    Cant wait to hear about chicken shit.
    L

    ReplyDelete