Thursday, January 19, 2006

caption this!

Over at Kimberleigh's place, she had a contest to come up with a caption for a pic she had found.  Started by Danielle, this is the game--the winner from the previous week puts up a photo, and readers of the journal (or just people stopping by) come up with a caption for it.  Since Kimberleigh picked my caption, it's my turn to pick a pic.  So get to it...leave your caption in the comment section, and I'll pick a winner Sunday!  Have fun!

Photo courtesy of EXTREME Funny Pictures.

til next time...=)

7 comments:

  1. I twat I taw a puddy tat
    lol
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My caption won't be eligible, but I wanted to throw one in too! lol

    "Now just where is my kitty litter box anyway? They will regret the day they tried to sneak generic cat food over on me! Now give me back my Fancy Feast!"  

    lol lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture. My caption: "Hmnn, I know I left that mouse here some place"

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pic is too cute!!

    "Bwa ha ha...all this time working on my super-enlarger maching, and they thought I was in the basement chasing mice!"

    ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Is it just me or is this house shrinking?  Maybe I need to go on a diet! "  caption by Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Uhhh I just keep getting bigger. Now where's Alice in wonder land?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. King Kong??? Ya right! Where is my movie deal?

    ReplyDelete