Monday, January 2, 2006

new year's day

  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I didn't want to get up yesterday...after not going to bed until 3, work was not looking like a good thing.  What's worse, I had to walk to get there.  Then when I did get there, I got a soda, and it turned out to be diet...YUCK.  The customers weren't making my day go any better...I think they were calling just to see how much they could aggravate us, with us having to be nice and not being able to tell them where they could stick their phone (it would, however, give new meaning to ass calls...lmao).  I swear they were as pissed off about having to call 411 as I was having to take their stupid requests.  And if it wasn't there?  All hell broke loose.  I hate my job.  In a way, I'm glad I have to look for a new job.  I like talking on the phone, and I'd say I'm pretty good at it.  Maybe something in customer service, but no more 411.  Especially wireless 411.  So if I say I'm getting a job in this field, YELL AT ME.  LOUD.  Call me on the phone and yell.  I don't care.  Do what you must.

In other things, when I got off of work, I went straight to my MIL's house, where piggies and other good things to eat were waiting for me.  I didn't eat anything all day for this reason.  I went nuts.  Ham, baked ziti, lots of food--she does this every year for New Year's Day.  WOOHOO!  We stayed there until she got home from bingo, then she packed us a bag of goodies to take home.  Since the kids stayed there, we got to do a little you-know-what...again, WOOHOO. 

So that's my yesterday...hope yours was good too.  Now I have the next 3 days to sit and veg and look for a new job.  Yay.

By the way, the kids are going to NYC today--they didn't get to go Friday because their uncle got sick on the way there...so they came home.  They're going to FAO, then who knows what.

til next time...=)

oh yeah--<AHREF="HTTP: krspkrmmomfriends? www.frappr.com>sign my map!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Thanks for playing the Monday morning question (I'm substituting for Krissy). I put your journal back on alerts; I think I had it on alerts at one time but then I was going to stop journaling so I deleted everything and slowly but surely things are coming back :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete