Saturday, January 21, 2006

moving day?

The ad's in the paper...people are calling about the apartment downstairs.  Too bad she's not out yet.  She was supposed to be out yesterday, but Martin said she postponed it, saying she'd be out by today.  He told us to watch her move out; he's afraid she's going to try to take the appliances, which belong to the apartment and are (were) brand new.  We don't even think she's going today, or anytime soon--we saw signs of that yesterday.  I mean, who goes to the store and gets a big order the day before you're supposed to move out?  She did.  We have our doubts.  We think she's going to tell him she's going the first of February.  He's not going to like that, especially since he paid for the ad to be in the paper today...well, that and she still hasn't paid him for this month.  As for the noise, she didn't have her music on last night; instead, she and her friends were running from one end of the house to the other, screaming and banging the whole way.  At 1am.  Who knows...maybe she was having a moving out party or something.  I hope that's what it was...when she's out, I'll probably be taking pics of the damage or something.  My instincts are telling me that Martin's going to be taking her to the magistrate to get the money to fix whatever's wrong down there...for the past week or so, all you hear is banging down there.  I dunno...I'll keep you posted when I get more info...lol.  I'm still laughing...I just might get to see the look on her face when she gets that fine in the mail...lmao!  I'm rambling, so I'll stop now...

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. annie..    I want to see the picture of her face when she does recieve the fine.   hehe.   Sorry it's taken me so long to get to my commenting.  I've been keeping up on the alerts and today was "your" afternoon..    lmao..  I went back and caught up on anything I missed.    

    Have a great weekend
    Leslie

    ps..  my youngest's school uniform is always MIA... I think it's a conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly hope you don't have to wait until the first of February to get some peace and that she moves out before then

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. if she doesn't move then he can always evict her I'm sure its been long enough for that over thirty days. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete