Friday, January 13, 2006

a little flattered

I didn't tell you about yesterday--some guy tried to pick me up!  Let me tell you about it...I was standing at the bus stop waiting to go to work.  This guy driving up the street slows down and beeps at me.  Then he proceeds to go into the grocery store parking lot across the street...and turns around!  By now I'm thinking I must know this person or something...why else would he be coming back to talk to me?  So he finally gets back to the corner I'm standing on, and rolls down his window...and what he said floored me a little.  He said that I was cute, and he thought maybe we could get together some time...HUH?  I smiled (mouth closed, of course...embarrassing) and happily told him I was taken.  He was like ok, maybe some other time.  Nope...lol.  He wasn't bad looking either...and had a cute little dog too.  Too bad for him.  I've already got a good guy, and I'm not leaving him.  I told Joey about it, and he was just waiting for the last part...where I told him I was with someone.  I told my friend about it today, and she said the guy probably thought I was cute because of the jeans I had on yesterday...I dunno.  Who cares--I guess it's nice to get compliments from someone you don't know every once in a while...

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. that is a nice feeling, isn't it? The other day I got an email from someone that asked if I would be interested in a relationship. I just emailed back and said "I'm married, but thanks anyway; perhaps you might want to check a single's group at church". Haven't heard back from him.

    Enjoy your weekend :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't I told you not to talk to strangers?  The cute little dog is a trick!!! LOL Barbara

    ReplyDelete