Wednesday, January 11, 2006

not bad not bad

Just thought y'all would like to know I had a good day at work yesterday.  The people must have taken their meds, since they were pretty good.  I would get the usual idiots now and then, but overall it was nice.  During lunch, I put together the turkey club I brought...yummy.  After work, I was waiting for the bus to pick me up, but it never came (again...it didn't come on Friday either).  But a co-worker saw me standing there waiting, and since she was going my way, offered me a ride.  Woohoo!  That was cool...on the way home, we were talking about the transfer--she's going too, but a different shift.  She told me there's a lot of people who commute from here to there, so that's good.  Maybe it won't be so bad.  That and the (roughly) $400 check in March...lol.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!  Happy day!  I am glad for you! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good day :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete