Friday, January 20, 2006

just a little somethin'

Figured I'd do an entry before I go to work today...and I'm actually looking forward to going.  Last night went by so fast, I was home before I knew it.  Halfway through my shift, I wasn't too happy--I thought Matt quit, since I saw him hand in a headset, and walk out.  Found out later that he just got e-time, and the headset he gave them was the one he borrowed.  Stupid me for assuming...lol.

Anyway, it's Friday, and it's time for this week's 5'er!

1.  Have you ever played Truth or Dare? Either as an adult or a child?

I remember playing as a kid, but no "oh my god!" moments came out of it--I guess we were boring.

2. What is your all time favorite game? 

I would have to say Monopoly, but I haven't played that in the longest time, even though I have it sitting in the closet.

3.  Hormones were rampant as a teenager. Did you ever play spin the bottle? Can you tell us about it?

Never played it...I was always home...I had no life.  Still don't.

4.  When was the last time you played a game? Who were you with? Where did you play it and what game was it?

The last time I played a game was a few months ago, with Joey, Bum, and Home Fry.  We played Candyland and Chutes & Ladders.

5. If "Life" really was a game where would you be on the board?  In Jail? Do not pass go? Bankrupt? Buying out property? Having babies? Boardwalk? 

Isn't that Monopoly?  If it is, I would probably be passing "go" and collecting my $200, then going around again...by the time I got back to "go", I would need that $200 again...living from paycheck to paycheck...my life in a nutshell...lol.

There's my answers...where's yours?

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. I love to play board games! Do you?  I can never get anyone to play one with me though.  Bunch of party poopers around here! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet when the kids get a bit older they will enjoy Monopoly. I know mine did; we would have a game going for three to four days sometimes until everyone went bankrupt but the winner.

    Have a good day at work

    betty

    ReplyDelete