Wednesday, January 25, 2006

what brown is doing for me, and what the post office isn't

Joey's camping out in the kids' room today, since their room is the one that has windows that face the street.  Why, you ask?  We're expecting a package today from UPS, and with her still down there, he's just making sure that they come to the right apartment with our new toy...a DVR.  Usually UPS doesn't get the apartment screwed up, but just in case...

Speaking of screw-ups, I called the post office once again Monday, telling the supervisor about the incident on Saturday.  He said he'll take care of it, and a postal inspector should be calling me to talk about the mail tampering thingy.  That was two days ago...still waiting.  If we don't get a phone call by today, I'll be calling them first thing tomorrow morning. 

Turns out the regular mailman wasn't on...he was off all week.   I ran into him yesterday, and he asked me if she was still here...I told him "unfortunately".  I asked him if he heard about her little mail throwing fit, and he had no idea what I was talking about.  When I told him the story, he looked at me with that "wow" look on his face...lol.    After the mailman left, I realized her window was open (where I was having the convo with the mailman was within earshot), and she was home...LMAO.  Not like she doesn't know that we want her to leave...lol.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. Serves her right.   I hope she did hear you the little theif! She must not have much of a life if she has to go around stealing peoples mail.  I guess you get all your bills...right? Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did the right thing; if she did something wrong, she needs to be held accountable for her actions

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. she sounds like a biotch sorry and hope shes gone and goodluck with themail problem hope they get it sorted out

    ReplyDelete