Friday, January 13, 2006

robin's 5'er

It's Friday, and you know what that means...time for Robin's 5'er!

1.  How many candles will be on your next birthday cake?

29.  No, seriously--I will be 29 in June.

2. If you get a birthday cake do you prefer butter cream frosting or the whipped?

Butter cream...if I'm going to get a toothache from all the sugar, I might as well make it worth my while.

3. What was the best birthday present you ever got?

I think it was the bike I got from my dad one year...I think that was the only real thing he got for me.

4.  Has anyone ever thrown a surprise birthday party for you?  If so did you know about it or were you really surprised. If not, would you like for someone to throw you one?

No surprises parties for me, but I would like someone to throw me one...*hint hint, wink wink*

5. If you could be any age on your next birthday and have that age stick how old would you want to be?

I think I would want to go back and be 21 or 22...then again, the age I'm at now isn't that bad...

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. I liked being 29. My best year was 32; ideal weight, looked good, felt good, etc.

    hope someone takes the hint to give you a surprise party :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is your birthday?  MIne is Feb 16th.  I will be........45.Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shooting for 18...legal to drink way back then.  De ;)

    ReplyDelete