Saturday, January 28, 2006

questions

Saw this on Kristina's journal (and almost everyone else's too), and figured it was about time I did it.  Here we go.

Have you...

1. Picked flowers from someone else's lawn?

Not that I can remember.

2. Cheated on a bf/gf?

Yup, when I was 15...never do that again.

3. Had a close friend die?

If you include my mom on that, yes. If not, not yet.

4. Overheard someone having a conversation with themselves?

I don't think so.

5. Sniffed a permanent marker to get a mini-high?

Not to get a mini-high...for some reason, I like the way they smell...I know, I'm a little weird.

6. Doubted your sexuality?

Nope.

7. Written on bathroom walls?

Not that I can think of.

8. Stapled your finger?

Huh? Who thought of this one?

9. Cut your own hair?

Yup, when I was 10...I cut my bangs within 1/2 an inch of my roots, then blamed it on my friend...lol.

10. Been to Disney World?

Not yet...never really been outside PA.

11. Danced like no one was watching?

Unless I was drunk and can't remember, no.

12. Climbed a pile of boulders so you can say "I'm king of the world"?

Sorry...that's definitely a no.

13.  Return something you already wore?

Yup--my prom dress...returned it tags off and all...lol.

14. Thrown up on a roller coaster?

No, and I love 'em.

15. Danced in your underwear?

Yes.

16. Danced in your underwear in front of others?

Yup...the kids.

17. Had a successful long-distance relationship?

Kind of...I saw him on the weekends...it lasted about 4 or 5 months.

18. Taped a "kick me" sign to someone's back?

No...lol.

19. Ignored the "10-second rule" and ate something off the ground?

Probably when I was a kid, but not now.

20. Got your tongue stuck to something cold?

Not that I can remember.

21. Been to a fortune teller?

Yes.

22. Believed a fortune teller?

No--what a waste of money.

23. Burnt stuff because you were bored?

Uh-huh...someone's yard when I was 11.

24. Stuck gum under a table?

I think so.  Unfortunately, I was also the one who would have to get that junk off, too. Ewwww.

25. Had the same dream more than once?

Lots of times.

26. Talked to yourself on AIM?

Only to check something out...like a superbuddy or something (before they had the "testdrive" thingy).

27. Gone to the hospital for injuries from fireworks?

No way.

28. Made a truck driver honk?

Yes, while in a doughnut man costume...lmao.

29. Seen a UFO?

Do I look nuts? No.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. love reading these; I'm not one that is fond of roller coasters - good for you for liking them :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about your mom, you not the only weird person who liked the smell of markers so do i aong with the smell of a gas station i know lame and weird,never written on a wall? thats excellient, for number eight probably someone who done it lol, great answers

    ReplyDelete