Thursday, January 5, 2006

i'm it again!

Now this one suits me more...Sharon got me this time!

These are the rules of the game: You must write a journal entry listing the 5 things that drive you CRAZY  ~ as well as the rules of the game... Then, you select five people to tag and link their names/blogs in your entry... Go to their journals and leave a comment informing them they have been tagged by you and to read your journal to see in what way they have been nailed...! Those five then MUST write an entry listing What drives them crazy and tag an additional five people...

1.  Other people trying to tell me how to raise my kids.  Or someone (a few in particular) going completely against what me or Joey say or do.

2.  My neighbor downstairs from me, and the things she does.  Playing her music so loud I can't hear my TV, stealing my mail, etc.

3.  Someone wearing too much perfume/cologne.  You know it's excessive when you can tell they're around when as soon as you walk into a room, their scent is all you smell.  That happens to me at work.  I can tell one of my co-workers is there based on the aroma in the office.  I can tell s/he's coming near when I start getting a headache.

4.  When I'm telling a story to a group of friends, and one of them butts in and starts telling a similar story of their own.  Then I can't get a word in edgewise.  I can't even finish my own story.  What's worse is their story is always better (or worse, depending on the story) than yours.  It's like they're trying to compete.  WTF???

5.  People, especially family members, telling me Joey should get a job.  You know what?  He had one, and I threw a fit and made him quit so I could take the job I have now.  If it wasn't for me, he WOULD have one.  "He's the man, he should be the one supporting the family."  WHAT??  That is so 1950-ish.  Wake up...duh.

OK...time to torture someone else.  Since this one's new, this shouldn't be too hard.

1.  Brandi

2.  Jimmy

3.  Leslie

4.  Cyndy

5.  Kristina

There.  That wasn't so hard, now was it?

til next time...=)

7 comments:

  1. oh..you could've tortured me LOL!! I can't wait to get my hands on this 5 things..LOL!!
    My neighbors aren't annoying only sad to say is there's rift between us :-(
    oh I'm with ya on #4....
    Gem :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Would PISS me off! fo sho lol

    Wooohooo I wasn't the last one picked to play volley ball! :D

    love you and will get right on this. Now where is my igloo? Hehe

    Brandi : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. gee thanks.  lol.    Actually i feel like you..    this one is easy..  there are many things and people who annoy me.  :  )
    Now i have something to do tonight.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 drives me crazy too!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...wasn't this one way too easy?  I think I could have come up with pages of things that drive me crazy.  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I did mine too! Thanks for the tag. And I'll always remember these...


    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2 and #4 would drive me crazy too lol great answers I will do mine soon

    ReplyDelete