Sunday, January 8, 2006

same job, new place

I made up my mind...well, actually, the lack of jobs made it up for me.  I'm going to transfer to the other office, starting next week.  I'm getting a ride from one of my co-workers, who is right below me in seniority, so I can pretty much mimic his schedule.  Except for days off, of course, but hopefully by then I'll find someone else to bring me down on those days.  I'll deal with it for now.  I might not want to quit until at least March anyway--there's this thing called "profit sharing"...I got a letter about it the other day.  Basically, it's a nice chunk of change in the form of a check from the company, just for working there.  It's in the union contract.  Thank you IBEW!  So unless Joey lands a job between now and then, or if I find something better, I guess I'm staying on doing 411...but now it'll be landline, so that's a little better.  Yay.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I know you will find a ride and figure it out between now and then. Everything will come through just right for you, because you deserve it to.

    Huuugs
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete