Tuesday, January 24, 2006

it's monochromatic!

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Share some of your favorite black and white photos. Older pictures are good, but what you also might think about is seeing how some of your favorite color pictures look in black and white -- most computer photo editors will let you make a photo black and white (or sepia-toned -- that's monochromatic, too). This is an opportunity to look at some of your best photos in a new way.

Me?  Participate in a photo shoot with no camera?  Is that possible?  HA!  I still have some pictures from before...just no new ones (yet).  I have two for this one.  The first one is of my nieces, when they were good little kids...lol.  (Sis, if you read this, you know what I mean.)

 

My other entry is from not too long ago, when the devastation in Louisiana hit (it was one of John's Weekend Assignments).

til next time...=)

6 comments:

  1. Great Job!!!! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you added that 2nd one for good measure.

    The kids are too cute!

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these, Annie!  I mght have to try it.  I just became aware of John's journal.  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! ~Diane~

    ReplyDelete