Wednesday, January 25, 2006

i'm tagged

But only because I read Jennifer's blog...damn.  Here goes...

15 years ago...

--I was still in 8th/9th grade.

--I was still grieving over my sister's suicide.

--I was just moving back in with my mom after a year in my other sister's custody.

10 years ago...

--I was a freshman in college.  Or at least it looked like I was.

--I was mourning the death of my mom.

--I was getting high.  A lot.

--I met Joey, and got pregnant with Bum (2 months later)

5 years ago...

--I was still making payments on the Taurus.

--I was a manager at Domino's.

--I was taking Bum to Head Start...then pulled her out, because she already knew everything they were teaching her.

3 years ago...

--I was jumping up and down because the Taurus was paid off.

--I was working as a supervisor at Krispy Kreme.

--I don't think anything else exciting was going on then.

1 year ago...

--I started my journal, which I love.

--I was at a job that I hated.  Really.  Boring.  Zzzzzz.

--I was having conferences with Bum's teacher about holdingher back in the 2nd grade.

Yesterday...

--I cleaned out my closet.  Fun.

--I applied for a customer service job at a bank.

--I watched American Idol, and laughed my ass off at Rhonetta.

Today...

--I cleaned the rest of my room.

--I got my DVR, and I'm now pausing live TV.  WOOHOO!

--I'm looking forward to Lost and Idol.

Tomorrow...

--I'll take my kids to school.

--I might clean something before I go to work (if I go).

--I'm going to work, but I'm still wondering how I'm getting there.

--When I get to work, I'll be wondering how I'm getting home.

And like Jennifer said, if you've read this far, congrats and consider yourself TAGGED!  Bwahahaha.

til next time...=)

4 comments:

  1. You caught me!  Barbara..Here goes... and then I really do have to do the dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My teen ager commited suicide, so I can relate; actually, I can relate to a lot on your list; ~Diane~ http://journals.aol.com/dizarra/StorysFromtheCityTalesFromtheSea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting to do; sorry about your sister's suicide.

    Krispy Kreme donuts; that would have been a great job!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have never read to the end.  LOL

    This is a good one, because it really makes us remember where we've been, which can be good, bad or sad.  (Remembering the grief is not fun, but it was good for me to recall.)

    ~~ jennifer

    ReplyDelete