Sunday, November 20, 2005

10 things i'm thankful for

Got this idea from Liza...she wanted to know!

1.  Joey.  You know, he's taught me a lot in the 9 years we've been together.  How to be strong, how to speak up for myself, and that I'm cute no matter what.

2.  My Bum.  She might make me mad sometimes (ok, most of the time), but she's one of a kind--I wouldn't trade her for the world.  And

3.  My Home Fry.  I've said it before and I'll say it again--he's my sanity. 

4.  My job.  As much as I hate it, it keeps a roof over our heads, pays the bills and puts food on the table.  And I made some awesome friends there too.

5.  My mom.  If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here...duh.  Also, I wouldn't be the way I am...goofy, honest, and cool.

6.  My mother-in-law.  She's a bitch sometimes, and she puts Joey down like you wouldn't believe, but you know what--she is like a saint when it come to the kids...something my family really can't do (my choice).

7.   My computer.  If it weren't for this, I think I would go nuts.  It keeps me in touch with friends, and keeps me informed with what's going on in the world (I don't watch the news...doesn't work within my schedule).

8.  Our health.  Right now it's not that good with this cold and all, but overall we're in good standing. 

9.  My friends.  Both online and offline ones.  I can talk to them about almost anything, and they'll offer advice, or just lend an ear.

10.  My journal.  I can whine, vent, or just talk about something, and it's always here.  And because of it, I got to meet some new and awesome people!

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. Great list, and great thing to do!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. great,i'mgladudidthis, my keysaresticking, i swear im not insane, uh,thismorninganyhow

    lol

    thanks for stopping my journal!! you and my sister have VERY similiar names, she's RZKDSmom, so i may have sent you or forwarded you some mail from my ex'es wife about a month ago? i dunno LOL, anyhow, let me know if you got some nasty bitchy email forwarded to you that doesnt compute lol

    i like the name of ur journal btw the lights on but no one's home, how cute!

    lizzzzzzzzza
    http://journals.aol.com/philadlfiagrl/lizaslife

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list...if I did it, it would probably be pretty close to the same as yours...I'm divorced but thankful for my BF of many years, and believe it or not my in-laws or ex-in-laws are absolutely wonderful to my children....chris

    ReplyDelete