Tuesday, November 1, 2005

j-land hopping

As you can see from the "Other Journals" section, my reading list is expanding.  Between the VIVI noms and the trick-or-treat thru J-land, I got to see lots of new journals...some of which I set up alerts for.  I still don't have all of the new ones there...I'm waiting to get the web address so I can add them.  So if you don't see yourself there, let me know by leaving a comment.  If you do see yourself there, leave a comment too.  I like comments, I do I do.

til next time...=)

5 comments:

  1. Hehe you goober! I love it too. : D

    I am still reading as always and I promise to start commenting more. I suck at them, I know. : (

    Hugs
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment.  Comment.  Lol.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my journal . . .  I'm adding you to my faves list.  Like you light bright journal!
       http://journals.aol.com/ccancu/CEEGEEATLARGE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a comment seein how you like them "You Do You Do"

    - Donnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEH HEH, I love comments too,  I'll be by again!


    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete