Saturday, November 5, 2005

VIVIs...here we come

Tonight's the big night...the VIVI awards will be announced!  It's live at 9pm-11pm EDT.  This is where to go...

AOL members...Journals Chat

NEW!!--AIM members...JournalsCafe

The second one came about because I boohooed about AIM members not being able to access the AOL chat rooms...something the coordinators didn't think of.  But Betty and Vivian worked through the kinks, and now we have a room!!  Woohoo!!  Now I can get all dressed up...here's what I've been working on...

I might tweak it, but who knows.

til next time...=)

8 comments:

  1. Annie, you are so funny it kills me!  That outfit is a tad too casual for formal attire, don't you think, lol!  

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL she is mine kind of girl....I also hate dressing UP.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. If {{{{{YOU}}}}} hadn't let us know you weren't able to get into the first chat room, we'd not have known our AIM bloggers would be left out...so a HUGE vote of thanks is coming your way with lots of  {{{{{hugs}}}}}!!!    I'm looking forward to tonight!!!!  THANKS A MILLION!!!!!

    VIVIan

    ReplyDelete

  4. I'm hip to pink & blue, you doll-baby, you. [:P]

    Very effective boo-hooing, Annie. [:D]

    ~Brian @---->---

    http://journals.aol.com/thelovetrain/tracks/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outfit looks incredibly snazzy and quite comfy!  I say it's a go.

    Way to whine!!!  You are a woman after my own heart.  I stand in awe.

    ~~ jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool outfit!  LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Room is full, I can't get in :(

    ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete