Monday, November 14, 2005

for fun!

Stole this from Sharon...bwahahaha!

Now remember you have to COPY then PASTE. Everybody got it???? Good!     

spell your name backwards:  ennia, or eiram nna

have you ever had a song written about you:  I don't think so...

what song makes you cry:  "Release Me" by Wilson Phillips...makes me think of my sis.

what song makes you happy:  There's too many to mention.

what's your all time fav. song:  Again, too many.

height: 5'5"

hair color: strawberry blonde

piercings:  my ears...for now 

tattoos:  just one..a moon on my ankle...hoping to get something Hello Kitty in the future

what color pants are you wearing:  purple jammies with kitties on them 

what song are you listening to:  Dave Matthews CD

what taste is in your mouth:  coffee 

whats the weather like:  not too bad

how are you:  okay

get motion sickness:  sometimes

have a bad habit:  nail biting, smoking

get along with your parents:  n/a

boyfriend/girlfriend: i have one of those!

have a current crush: I have one of those too!  It's the same person!

have a big regret: yup...taking the job I have.

Annoyance:  said job. 

Favorite Group:  Too many!

Current Desktop picture:  Bratz...for Bum

Favorite--
tv show: 
Desperate Housewives, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, all the Law & Order shows

conditioner: anything that makes my hair soft

book: don't have one

non alcohol drink: coffee

alcohol drink: screwdrivers and mudslides

things to do on the weekend: watch tv, work, play, work

now get to work!!  don't forget to leave a comment so I can see what you wrote!

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. I did mine go see  http://journals.aol.com/mastersblynn/ConfessionsOfAnAngelWaitress/BArbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no.. another one.. I'll have to work on that.  
    Love it

    L

    ReplyDelete