Wednesday, November 30, 2005

jumping for joy

The KKMom house is happy this morning--we were informed yesterday that the girl downstairs is MOVING!  In 2 weeks!  She's only moving across the street (to a house that's being renovated), but that's far enough.  She came up here yesterday, saying she tried to call the landlord, but his phone was disconnected (I called his number this morning--it was fine...she must've got the number screwed up).  She was calling to tell him she was moving, and to ask if a relative can have her apartment.  In a way, I hope she doesn't get a hold of him... ;-)

The house she got would actually be good for us...it's 3 bedrooms, and all the utilities are included.  But that's ok--we're still looking for something else...eventually this one is going to be too small for us.  Bum seriously needs her own room.  The house is a duplex, but when I mentioned about the other side, Joey immediately said NO.  He said he wants to get rid of the music, not follow it...lol.

In other news, the kids' school pics are in...they came out good!  I want to get them scanned so I can show them off, but I don't know where to take them--they're professional pics, and Walgreens won't touch them.  Any ideas, let me know.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. LOL "get rid of the music, not follow it"

    Well, I'm glad she's moving! PEACE for the KKMom!

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great news for you guys congrats on it

    ReplyDelete