Tuesday, November 29, 2005

another pic

When I was making my pic with the South Park Studio, the kids walked in and liked what they saw.  The first thing they said was, "That looks like South Park".  Duh.  But coming from them, and the fact of them only seeing about 10 minutes of one episode (and cracking the hell up)...well, it's a little surprising.  They immediately wanted me to make one for them too.  I ended up doing everyone.  See?

Hope you like.  They did.  You can probably tell who's who...

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. LOL...so where is Cartman and Kenny?  I hate to admit it but my kids watched South Park long before they should have.  Now, they tell me that they didn't get 3/4 of it when they were watching it anyway.....chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really funny even though I don't watch South Park

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete