Saturday, November 19, 2005

my college year...pt. 2

Where was I...oh yeah--breakdown.  This is where Vet comes in...well, kinda...

(I know, I know what you're thinking--I looked like a real dork back then.  Keep in mind, this pic was taken at about 2am.)

This was me and my friend Yvette, aka Vet, during our first weekend there.  Before this was taken, we virtually didn't know each other.  We were both freshman, and were down the hall from each other in the dorm.  She's from Pittsburgh (you'll see more of that later...).  We immediately clicked.  She made it fun...and not so bad to be away from home.

Back to the bitch, the burglary, and the breakdown...when this all happened, I was freaking out.  I was under the impression that I was getting in trouble for something I didn't do.  Vet was like my hero--she stood up for me, saying I was with her that weekend (well, I was...), and that I didn't steal whatever was missing.  She was so cool...defending me, screaming at Jessika, consoling me.  I think the only other thing that made me feel better was my mom on the other end of the phone line that day.  Not too long after that, Vet became my roommate.  Yay!

more in part 3...

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment