Monday, November 14, 2005

survey like none other!

AOL Journal Survey like none other!    Copy and Paste this, Fill in your answers post this your blog, and sent it to everyone you know! The goal is to have this in every single AOL Journal. What do you have in common with others? Do you like the same things? Post this and put the title of your entry "Survey Like None-Other!"  This is a great way to introduce yourself to new readers! Once your entry is complete add a link to your sidebar with this entry of yours..then everyone can find it!  

1. What sign are you?   Gemini

2. What is your favorite color?  either purple or royal blue

3. How many waffles could you eat in one sitting?   depends...how big are they?  eggos--about 4

4. Can you touch your tounge to your nose?  Not yet, but if my teeth keep falling out, well maybe...lol

5. If you had to choose between cats and dogs, which would it be?  cats!!!

6. What is something you have learned recently?  that what my therapist taught me actually WORKS...lol...that and I remembered how to do it

7. What is your favorite quote? I dunno.

8. What is your favorite entry in your own journal? this one

9. What color is your bedroom?  white...haven't got around to painting it yet.

10. Where is your favorite place to visit? NYC and Atlantic City...haven't really been anywhere else.

11. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year?  find a new job.

12. Why do you write in a journal?  I dunno...to keep people updated on what's going on, I guess.  That and if something's bothering me, I write about it here, and I feel better.

13. What is your favorite joke?  What kind of injury does a ghost get?  A boo-boo.

14. Do you like the city or the country?  I like the city, since everything's so close.

15. What style is your house decorated?  That's a good question...wish I could answer it....lol

16. Who is your favorite artist?  I have too many to mention.

17. Can you pat your tummy and rub your head at the same time?  You mean rub your tummy and pat your head??? yup.  I can make my index fingers spin in opposite directions, too.

18. Are you a night owl? depends on if I worked that night...

19. What is something you love in your house?  My family and the puter...wait, I take the puter back--it's a love/hate relationship.

20. Do you believe inGod?  I guess so...I don't go to church, but I know there's someone up there looking out for me (I hope).

21. What hobby could you never give up? my journal

22. What color makes you think of Hope? pink

23. What color makes you think of Love? red

24. What is your favorite flower?  roses

25. If you had one wish for the world, what would it be?  For everyone to have everything they need, and for them to be happy.

26. Whats the best surprise you have ever recieved?  my engagement ring...

27. What can you cook like no-one else?  steak and cheese!

28. What do you think about most?  everything!!!

29. Who is your favorite poet?  no idea!

30. And last but not least, if you could wrap yourself up in one word...what would that word be?  cool! 8-)


Looking forward for those links to your journal, with this in it!!! Play along! It wont hurt!

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. I love this survey! If I ever get into the mood I am sooo going to do it. :D

    As always you had great answers and I LEARNED NEW STUFF! lol

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to do this one when I get some time....I see you're a Gemini...so is my Megan the Sanrio girl...lol....she would go crazy in tha Sanrio store....I would have to refinance my house for that....chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groovy baby.    I don't know why.. but I like these surveys.. they are fun.   I'm done!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete