Friday, November 25, 2005

gobble gobble gobble

We here at the KKMom home had a good holiday, with its usual flaws.  This morning, we woke up to find that it did indeed snow, but basically a dusting.  It was gone by about 11am.  The kids were nuts, as usual.  The question of the morning was, "When are we going to Grandma's house?"  They were antsy to go, only because they think Grandma's the boss, so they can get away with everything, even if we're there.  NOT.  We took care of that idea before we left--"if you start acting up there, we'll walk home".  It was cold and snowing--no way they wanted to do that.

We went up there around 1pm, via Joey's brother.  When we got there, a few of his cousins were there too, including one I really can't stand...she's a 15-year-old loudmouth twit (Katie) who (at least I think so) likes to piss people off.  Almost the whole time, she was complaining that she didn't want to be there, but she had no way of getting home.  If it wasn't that, she was annoying the kids (sometimes hurting them, but I put a stop to that), bitching to her mom (who just sat there and took it), or when her twin sister (Kerri) came (she doesn't live with them, for good reason), insulting her every chance she got.  Kerri's cool in my book...she's kinda like me--smart, and has a sis that's jealous of her.  But she blows her Katie off...just like I (kinda) blow my sis off anymore.  I didn't even call my sis today, but that's another story.

Anyhoo, the food was good, it snowed some more (it looked like a blizzard at times), and we ended up staying for a few hours until his brother brought us back home...the kids stayed for the extended weekend.  We brought a whole bunch of leftovers--including a whole pumpkin pie and cool whip.  So now we have the house to ourselves...you can imagine what we did--if I said it here, I'd probably be TOS'ed, knowing my luck.  Hee hee hee.  Too bad I have to work the rest of the weekend...lol.

til next time...=)

4 comments:

  1. You are a bad girl!!!Have fun, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thanksgiving ended the way mine did, nothing like some alone time, huh?  Despite the 15 yr old twit, hope you had a good thanksgiving.
    Lisa
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/loveladylisa1/TheNakedTruth-MirrorJournal/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a nice holiday.  Awesome.      You must be near by me..  we had a pretty snow..  the kind that doesn't require a shovel!
    And Baby.. it's cold outside.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's nice to be getting caught up with ya. Glad you had a good holiday!

    LOL, yes...beware the TOS monster...


    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete