Thursday, November 3, 2005

smile for the camera

Today's picture day at school.  I hope they smile (and not that stupid, rehearsed kind of smile, but a cute one).  I hope Bum's hair holds up--she doesn't get hers done until after lunch, and I didn't put hairspray in it.  I hope she doesn't rip her pantyhose.  Man, there's a lot of hopes here--my main one is that they look good.  Especially Little Guy, since it's his first school pic. =)

I just remembered...Little Guy is Student of the Month for November!!!  We had to find out via the monthly newsletter the school sends home.  When we asked him about it, he said "I know" and walked away.  That brat knew and didn't tell us!  I guess I should think of it this way--it's not going to his head...lol.

Tomorrow is Joey's birthday...the big 3-0.  He's been telling me that even the school's recognizing his birthday as a holiday--it's a dress-down day, and they get out early too.  HAHAHAHA.  Yeah right.

Man, this school year's flying by...the 1st quarter's over already, and the wonderful parent/teacher conferences are next week (FUN).  It seems like just yesterday we were getting them registered!!  I'll write more about those next week, since we have both on Monday, back to back.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Little Guy.  And happpy Birthday to Joey!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to him and happy birthday to him

    ReplyDelete