Saturday, November 19, 2005

more things you may not know about me

I started this a while ago...here's the first set.  I thought it was about time I added to it.

21.  I am left-handed.

22.  I've had 16 jobs in the 11 years I've been working.

23.  I met Joey at one of them.

24.  I crashed into a window of another one with my car, on Friday the 13th.  I had Bum exactly one year to the day.

25.  I had one miscarriage...on Halloween 1996.

26.  I was pregnant again by Christmas of that year.

27.  My mom gave custody of me to my sister (the one I don't talk to) for a year when I was 12/13...and I hated it.

28.  I am virtually a toothless wonder--I have a total of 9 whole teeth in my mouth.

29.  The above all started with a frozen Snickers about 4 years ago.

30.  I'm very self-conscious...especially about my teeth (or lack there of).

That was hard!!!  Hopefully I'll think of more soon...

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. annie..    don't feel bad about your mouth..   my mom lost all of her teeth by the age 30...    ( she did a lot of fighting back in the day.. lol)..      And here I am almost 34 and have gum desease.   I have to be extremely carefull since my teeth tend to losen very easy.    ( and I'm a grinder)..  some nights I grind so hard that my teeth are so sensative that i can't even chew the next day.    I am constantly having teeth fixed because I tare them up in my sleep.    This year alone..  I've spent 2000.00 on my mouth  ( and I've run out of insurance until January)..     Sad part is,  eventually all of the teeth are going to come out because I have lost alot of bone structure ..   I'm like.  pull them all and give me a set of pretty white straight teeth. lol.

     Back to my mom,  for years she went with only a few teeth.. and she was terribly self conscious about it..     I hated that.   Finally she was able to afford dentures.. and wow..  her face lit up.   She was beautiful.    

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, remind me not to eat any frozen candy bars.  Seriously though, don't be self conscious about your mouth.  It is insignificant in the scheme of things.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete