Saturday, November 19, 2005

i caved

...for now, anyway.  Yesterday I sent the rent check out, complete with late fee.  I only did this because the lawyers I called and left a message with never called back yet.  So instead of sitting with my hand on my ass, I did what I had to do.  Don't worry, I'm hoping one of them (I called two) calls back before December's rent is due...that's less than 2 weeks from now.  I mean, I know my rights, but I'm not that good.  Before I go any further with this, I need to know exactly what I'm doing...keep in mind, my landlord's got lots of money, and he can afford a good lawyer.  I can't.  I don't want to screw myself and my family in the process.  Also in the meantime, we're looking for another house/apartment...just in case we can't fight the good fight, although it looks like we'd win...I dunno.  I'll keep y'all posted.

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment